Monday, February 6, 2017

Arnold Schwarzenegger willing to smash DONALD TRUMP

Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't throwing in the towel from his open fight with President Donald Trump.
       



The 69-year-old previous California representative and current host of "The Celebrity Apprentice" reacted to Trump's tweets a month ago about the truth show's low evaluations.

"I stated, 'How about we sit on it for 60 minutes," said Schwarzenegger to Men's Journal. "I called my right hand and stated, 'I think what we should do is demand a meeting a backpedal to New York. And after that we simply crush his face into the table.'"

"And afterward I think, 'We can't do that, either. I think I must be most importantly of that and put him on the spot,'" he included.

Schwarzenegger additionally took to Twitter and posted a video where he tested Trump to "work for the greater part of the American individuals as forcefully as you worked for your appraisals."

"I think individuals truly responded well to that reaction," Schwarzenegger told the magazine of his video. "I sound more presidential and more strategic and more senior statesman — that is precisely the way Donald ought to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics